Monday, August 8, 2011

YOUR BIGGEST FAN

how do things get started? every melody begins with do,re,mi number starts in 1,2,3 but your shine sparks like a,b,c.

I grew up knowing that your an icon a very famous 1 that i really adore no one messes up on your shows everyday, cause your so great and so increadible.

they say im throwing a delimma in a devil's game cause i would never be like a star like you. you saw me crying in an undifined sanctuary, wipe my tears and said your my sweet  serendipity.

everytime december comes, you always mark the 1st. day of that month it's my birthday and you always surprise me with your lovely smiles.

eventhough you shine like a diamond and everyone respect you as a teacher, i am very luck to call you as my mother. i may can't be like you someday may i'm your biggest fan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search